Featured in Food & Wine, The Kitchn, Cup of Jo, Wall Street Journal, Wine Enthusiast, Food52, Bake from Scratch Magazine. Nominated for a 2020 Goodreads Choice Award for Best Cookbooks and a 2021 Minnesota Book Awards Finalist.
From celebrated blogger Sarah Kieffer of The Vanilla Bean Baking Blog!
100 Cookies is a go-to baking resource featuring 100 recipes for cookies and bars, organized into seven chapters.
Chocolatey, fruity, crispy, chewy, classic, inventive—there's a foolproof recipe for the perfect treat for everyone in this book.
- Introduces innovative baking techniques
- Includes an entire chapter dedicated to Kieffer's "pan banging" technique that ensures crisp edges and soft centers for the most delicious cookies
- Nearly every recipe is accompanied by a photograph
- Highly giftable with a textured case and a ribbon marker
- Recipes include Marshmallow Peanut Butter Brownies, Olive Oil Sugar Cookies with Blood Orange Glaze, Red Wine Cherry Cheesecake Swirl Bars, and Pan-Banging Ginger Molasses, S'mores Cookies, Snickerdoodles, and more
- A great pick for the home baker who loves cookies, as well as fans of Sarah Kieffer's blog and Instagram
- Add it to the shelf with cookbooks like Sally's Cookie Addiction by Sally McKenney; Dorie's Cookies by Dorie Greenspan; and The Perfect Cookie: Your Ultimate Guide to Foolproof Cookies, Brownies & Bars by America's Test Kitchen
Recipes range from the Classic Chocolate Chip made three different ways, to bars, brownies, and blondies that reflect a wide range of flavors and global inspiration.
This is the comprehensive-yet-charming cookbook every cookie lover (or those who love to bake cookies) needs.
- Format: Hardcover
- Pages: 304
- Size: 7 1/2 x 9 V
- Publication Date: 08/25/2020
- ISBN: 9781452180731
Sarah Kieffer is the self-taught baker, photographer, and blogger behind The Vanilla Bean Blog. She lives in Minnesota.