Often imitated, never duplicated, this is the coziest shirt ever made. Outerknown’s most beloved item for all seasons – quality that feels so damn good every time you throw it on.
- Crafted from a lofty organic cotton twill with buttons made from nuts, it's sturdy yet incredibly soft and breathable.
- Built for travel. Stands up to wrinkles and the elements.
- Designed with an easy fit, ideal for layering on chilly nights or mornings.
- Features chest pockets and an organic cotton yoke.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, promoting safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
The corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a natural alternative to plastic.
Garment-dyed in a bluesign® certified facility.
Fit & Care
- 28'' body length on size XS/S.
- Aylya is wearing a size XS/S - Height 5'5", Bust 31.5", Waist 26", Hips 37.5"
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.