Role: Evrgreen Clothing - Store Manager
Reports to: District Manager
- Lead and coach through the company vision and core values
- Proactively recruit a diverse team who prioritizes community and connection, and provides the best customer experience
- Organize and execute successful trainings, performance/development meetings, and quarterly staff meetings
- Facilitate training new sales associates on service, product and store operations and execute ongoing training of veteran staff
- Provide consistent coaching and feedback to develop and encourage the team through coaching in the moment, weekly checkins and regular employee reviews
- Support in leading a profitable store by enrolling the entire team to achieve daily/monthly sales goals
- Create a positive work environment and employee morale. Includes team meetings, incentives, and rewards.
- Plan quarterly staff meetings and have a focus/theme for each quarter. Assess the improvement of the team through self and manager review.
- Schedule staff according to payroll budget, manage time off requests, and hours. Schedule expected to be made a minimum of 30 days out.
- Responsible for hiring and/or firing of team members. Manage applications, reviews and hiring/departure notes.
- Meet with District Manager weekly to communicate areas in need of support, identify opportunities and discuss monthly/quarterly objectives and goals
- Maintain excellent communication between the District Manager, Merchandise Planner and Ownership to ensure a successful business
- Increase gross sales through excellent customer service and input in product buying
- Merchandise effectively to display new arrivals, in season product, and maximize customer shopability.
- Join the monthly Inventory Planning calls and work with Merchandise Planner to take action on necessary transfers, overages, vendor returns, fill ins, etc.
- Work with District Manager to create monthly figures sheet/sales goals sheets
- Assist in marketing and executing in-store and off-site events. This includes sales, building a customer database, digital and print advertising.
- Work with Merchandise Planner to stay on top of markdowns to clear out necessary inventory
- Maintain an organized and clean stockroom to maximize service, shipment processing and efficiency
- Ensure that web orders go out timely, accurate and on brand
- Attend and contribute to trade shows as needed
- Connect with accounts payable to notify of expected RA’s, discounts and credit memos
- Purchase store supplies regularly to avoid outages. This includes beer and Co2.
- Stay on top of general maintenance, ie: changing light bulbs, cleaning keg lines, and overall cleanliness of the store. If a professional is needed to complete the project, notify the District Manager of the issue to hire and schedule.
- Handle all warranties and RA’s daily (excluding days off)
DETAILS & COMPENSATION
- Salary DOE
- 40+ hours per week
- Paid vacation after 30 days of employment
- 50% of health insurance premiums to be paid by Evrgreen after 3 months of employment
- Option to participate in the company 401k program after 12 months of employment with up to 6% employer match. Enrollment periods are January and July of each year.
- Work related travel opportunities. Travel, lodging, and meals to be paid by the company.