Role: Evrgreen Clothing - Store Manager
Reports to: District Manager
- Lead and coach through the company vision and core values
- Proactively recruit a diverse team who prioritizes community and connection, and provides the best customer experience
- Organize and execute successful trainings, performance/development meetings, and quarterly staff meetings
- Facilitate training new sales associates on service, product and store operations and execute ongoing training of veteran staff
- Provide consistent coaching and feedback to develop and encourage the team through coaching in the moment, weekly checkins and regular employee reviews
- Support in leading a profitable store by enrolling the entire team to achieve daily/monthly sales goals
- Create a positive work environment and employee morale. Includes team meetings, incentives, and rewards.
- Plan quarterly staff meetings and have a focus/theme for each quarter. Assess the improvement of the team through self and manager review.
- Schedule staff according to payroll budget, manage time off requests, and hours. Schedule expected to be made a minimum of 30 days out.
- Responsible for hiring and/or firing of team members. Manage applications, reviews and hiring/departure notes.
- Meet with District Manager weekly to communicate areas in need of support, identify opportunities and discuss monthly/quarterly objectives and goals
- Maintain excellent communication between the District Manager, Merchandise Planner and Ownership to ensure a successful business
- Increase gross sales through excellent customer service and input in product buying
- Merchandise effectively to display new arrivals, in season product, and maximize customer shopability.
- Join the monthly Inventory Planning calls and work with Merchandise Planner to take action on necessary transfers, overages, vendor returns, fill ins, etc.
- Work with District Manager to create monthly figures sheet/sales goals sheets
- Assist in marketing and executing in-store and off-site events. This includes sales, building a customer database, digital and print advertising.
- Work with Merchandise Planner to stay on top of markdowns to clear out necessary inventory
- Maintain an organized and clean stockroom to maximize service, shipment processing and efficiency
- Ensure that web orders go out timely, accurate and on brand
- Attend and contribute to trade shows as needed
- Connect with accounts payable to notify of expected RA’s, discounts and credit memos
- Purchase store supplies regularly to avoid outages. This includes beer and Co2.
- Stay on top of general maintenance, ie: changing light bulbs, cleaning keg lines, and overall cleanliness of the store. If a professional is needed to complete the project, notify the District Manager of the issue to hire and schedule.
- Handle all warranties and RA’s daily (excluding days off)
DETAILS & COMPENSATION
- Salary DOE
- 40+ hours per week
- Paid vacation after 30 days of employment
- 50% of health insurance premiums to be paid by Evrgreen after 3 months of employment
- Option to participate in the company 401k program after 12 months of employment with up to 6% employer match. Enrollment periods are January and July of each year.
- Work related travel opportunities. Travel, lodging, and meals to be paid by the company.
If you are interested in joining our Evrgreen Bozeman team, CLICK HERE to download the application. You can email your cover letter, resume, and application to email@example.com.