Role: Evrgreen Clothing - Assistant Store Manager
Reports to: Store Manager
The Assistant Manager is responsible for supporting the Store Manager in achieving all Company goals and initiatives through driving sales, developing talent and delivering execution. It is critical that an Assistant Manager represents the brand, operates in a professional manner, demonstrates exceptional customer service and drives a consistent message to all team members.
- Lead and coach through the company vision, mission, and core values
- Proactively recruit a diverse team who prioritizes community and connection, and provides the BEST customer experience
- Support the Store Manager in fueling the growth of the business through internal promotions to develop future leaders of the organization
- Support in facilitating successful trainings, performance/development meetings, and quarterly staff meetings
- Provide consistent coaching and feedback, in a timely manner, to develop and encourage the team
- Support in leading a profitable store by coaching the entire team to achieve daily/monthly sales goals
- Assist with fill in orders, purchase orders, and inventory needs
- Ensure that web orders go out timely, accurate and on brand
- Under the direction of the Store Manager, perform/complete other additional projects, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request
- Assist with marketing and store events. This includes special events, sales, building a customer database, and social media.
- Merchandise effectively to display new arrivals, in season product, and maximize customer shopability.
- Purchase store supplies as needed when manager is unable
- Stay on top of general maintenance, ie: changing light bulbs, cleaning keg lines, and overall cleanliness of the store.
- Assist with mark downs to clear out necessary inventory
- Maintain excellent communication between the Store Manager and Owners to ensure a successful business
- Increase gross sales through excellent customer service and input in product buying
- Assist in completion of RA’s
Business Knowledge and Critical Skills
- Represents the company in a professional and positive manner
- Established time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to maneuver around the sales floor and stockroom; climb ladder, lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Embraces self development
- Demonstrates adaptability
Details & Compensation
- Full Time, 5 days per week, 35 hours minimum
- 35 hours paid vacation annually
- 401k matching up to 6% after 12 months of employment
- 50% of employee health insurance paid by company after 90 days
- Pay DOE