S.E.A. SUIT SHORTALL
- When the day's calling, one-pieces are the way to go. Get dressed and be out the door in minutes.
- This summer-ready playsuit is a fresh take on Outerknown's all-time best-selling jumpsuit.
- Made with organic cotton and linen that’s light, comfy, and ready for adventure.
- Pigment-dyed for a nice vintage wash and a broken-in feel from first wear.
- Features a front button entry and loads of pockets.
Size, Fit & Care
- Classic Fit
- 17 1/2" bodice length on size S
- 2 1/2” inseam on size S
- 26" leg opening on size S
- Kristin is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9.5", Bust: 32C, Waist: 25", Hips: 35"
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- Size up for a more relaxed fit.
For People and Planet.
51% Organic Cotton and 49% Linen
Conventional cotton accounts for 25% of the world’s pesticide use. Outerknown chooses organic because it keeps chemicals out of nature and requires 90% less water to grow.
Their corozo buttons are made from the nut of the tagua palm. Fallen seeds are gathered by locals, dried, and carved, forming an industry that safeguards South American rainforests from deforestation.
S.E.A. stands for Social and Environmental Accountability, which means this playsuit surpasses strict standards for sustainable and ethical manufacturing.