S.E.A. SUIT SHORTALL
A fresh spin on Outerknown's best-selling S.E.A. SUIT, a lightweight and breathable shortall for warmer days.
- A fresh spin on the best-selling S.E.A. SUIT for those warmer days.
- Lightweight and breathable shortalls crafted from a soft organic cotton and linen blend.
- Garment-dyed for that lived-in look and feel from the very first wear.
- Lined with natural corozo buttons from the forest floor with tons of pockets.
51% organic cotton, 49% linen.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
The natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor. It’s a solid alternative to plastic.
S.E.A. stands for Social and Environmental Accountability and marks a true Outerknown signature.
Material & Care
- 17 1/2" bodice length on size S.
- 2 1/2” inseam on size S.
- 26" leg opening on size S.
- Ashley (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’8", Bust: 34", Waist: 24", Hips: 35"
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- Size up for a more relaxed fit.