- Lightweight quilted puffer inspired by vintage military jacket liners.
- 700-fill-power down that's light as a feather and exceptionally warm.
- Quilting creates a soft texture and holds the down in place.
- The recycled polyester shell is water- and wind-resistant.
- Oversized patch pockets, metal snaps, and OK patch at back neck.
Size, Fit & Care
- Lightweight Fit
- 26 1/2" body length on size S.
- Kristen (Studio Model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9.5", Bust: 32C, Waist: 25", Hips: 35"
- Machine wash cold. Do not add fabric softener. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
For People and Planet.
Shell: 100% recycled polyester with DWR. Fill: 100% RDS-certified grey duck down.
Recycled polyester is created by taking raw material waste, like plastic bottles, and transforming it into a premium polyester fiber.
The Responsible Down Standard safeguards the welfare of geese and ducks that provide down and feathers for our products.