OLGA RECYCLED POLYAMIDE HERRINGBONE TIGHTS
Olga Black tights are ethically made in Italy with sustainable recycled polyamide Q-NOVA®. These herringbone fishnet tights, with a soft texture and a matte finish, nicely accentuates your legs for an ultra-feminine look, nights and days.
This garment will match perfectly with any outfit in your wardrobe, whatever your style.
Over 50% of Q-NOVA® fiber comes from recycled materials. In doing so, Miss Lala Tights reduces CO2 emissions by 47% and water consumption by 39% per kilogram of product compared to virgin polymer textured polyamide fiber.
Here are some other qualities that you will appreciate:
- Colors and patterns: Black. Original geometric herringbone pattern
- 120 denier - Fishnet - Matte - Soft as a cloud
- Flat seams - Reinforced toe tips - Cotton gusset
- Comfortable elastic waistband - Won't slip or roll
- Minimalist plastic-free packaging. 100% recycled and recyclable
- Tested and non-toxic materials - STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Designed in Canada - Made in Italy
Materials: 94% Recycled polyamide Q-NOVA®* and 6% Elastane.
* Q-NOVA® by Fulgar is a recycled yarn obtained from regenerated raw waste materials coming from the manufacturer's main production cycle.
QUALITY, COMFORT, SUSTAINABILITY AND ETHICS
Because together, we can make a difference, Miss Lala Tights chooses partners who promote a process of continuous improvement, care about the environment and treat their employees fairly.
Their mission is simple: to create the tights that you will proudly wear every day.
Tights are delicate items. Although they work on making tights that are as sustainable as possible, they still recommend that you treat them with the greatest care. Here are some good tips to keep them flawless:
- Hand wash your tights,
- Avoid dryer, iron, strong soaps, bleach, or any treatment that could damage the fiber,
- Before putting on your tights, they recommend that you remove your jewelry and make sure your nails are properly filed,
- Moisturizing the skin of the hands and legs can also be a good idea before putting on our most delicate and silky tights,
- And don't forget to put on the tights gently. It is necessary to start from the tip of the toes of the pantyhose. Then gently put on the tights, sliding slowly, and adjusting one leg at a time.