- Cozy essentials for the home front and beyond!
- An ultra relaxed cropped sweatshirt with a great big hood and contrast drawstring.
- Cut from a super soft, organic cotton blend USA-milled French terry.
- Garment-dyed for a vintage, washed look and a well-worn feel. Due to the nature of our dye process, colors will vary between each piece.
- Features natural corozo nut buttons, plus a kangaroo pocket.
- Bring some laid-back comfort and style wherever you wander.
Size, Fit & Care
- Boxy Fit
- 20 1/2" body length on size S.
- Kristen (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9.5", Bust: 32C, Waist: 25", Hips: 35"
- Due to the nature of these deep hues, colors may transfer to lighter materials. We recommend washing separately before first wear. Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
For People and Planet.
99% organic cotton and 1% polyester.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
The corozo buttons are made from the nut of the tagua palm. Fallen seeds are gathered by locals, dried, and carved, forming an industry that safeguards South American rainforests from deforestation.