BASK SPRAY SPF 30
Finally. A non-aerosol, non-oily spray.
Bask makes sunscreen that you want to wear. Their SPF 30 Non-Aerosol Continuous Spray dries quickly on contact without a white cast or an oily finish. Refinery29 called it the best clean-ingredient spray, The Everygirl called it one of the most innovative skincare launches of the year, and it unanimously won the Stylecaster Sun Award.
*all Bask products are screened for and free of benzene contamination.
- Chosen in 9 out of 10 blind tests vs. other sunscreens
- Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Oxybenzone and Octinoxate free
- Reef Safe
- Paraben and sulfate free
- Vegan & Cruelty Free. Leaping Bunny Certified.
- Light and airy texture from a smooth, refreshing mist
- Dries quickly and non-oily
- Non-Aerosol. Their spray bottle doesn’t use aerosol (they use compressed air), so you won’t breathe in any undesirable chemical propellants, nor will you risk damaging the ozone layer.
- Light vanilla and coconut aroma to inspire a nostalgic yet elevated trip to your childhood
- Water resistant up to 80 minutes
- 5.5 oz. (156 g)
- Please note: this is a non-aerosol product, but it is still pressurized, and therefore is not allowed in carry-on luggage.
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 5%
Fragrance, SD Alcohol 40-B, Tocopheryl Acetate, VA/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer
Bask supports Skin Cancer prevention and awareness by donating to the Skin Protection Foundation (SPF).