SECOND SPIN EVERYDAY TEE
- Outerknown's journey continues! Another big step toward their goal of complete circularity by 2030.
- This soft everyday tee is made with yarns spun from recycled clothes and factory scraps!
- They want to keep every garment and every fiber in circulation — forever! Keep exploring and keep this shirt going.
Size, Fit & Care
- Slim Fit
- 21" body length on size S.
- Wilhelmina (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9", Bust: 34, Waist: 26", Hips: 36"
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
For People and Planet.
80% organic cotton and 20% recycled cotton.
Each Second Spin style contains pre- and post-consumer textile waste. By wearing recycled cotton, you're protecting natural resources, reducing pollution, and keepin' a good thing going!
Outerknown's partners at Hallotex created a game-changing technology that turns salvaged textiles into high-quality fibers, ready for a fresh start.
To limit the miles this shirt travels, most of its manufacturing happens in Tangier, Morocco.
Scan the QR code inside each garment for the full circularity story! With EON’s CircularID™ technology, we can track and share the entire life cycle of this garment – from fibers to factories – to enable recycling at the end of the road.